Circle X Ranch Update

Hi everyone! The website for the Circle X Ranch, located at:

www.marxmanbros.com

is going dark to be reconstructed. It's never been right since I was hacked a couple of months ago (no customer data breached, it messed with the attached PayPal account.)

It is also sorely out of date. Goods that are sold out are still listed, as well as new stock never added. It's gotten to a point where it's just easier to start over.

I anticipate it being down for about 30 days.

If you are looking to place an order, you have several choices:

1. Email me at terrilynncoop@gmail.com

2. Join the super Facebook group "The Marx Action Figure Collector."

3. Look me up on Facebook.

The CXR is just getting a desperately needed facelift. It will be back.

Thanks everyone!

Terri Lynn Coop

Comments

Doc Covert said…
Glad to see the business is still in business. There may not be as many of us Marx kids as there once were, but there's a new generation coming and I'm positive we can get them addicted.

Thanks for all your hard work, we do appreciate it.
Unknown said…
Do you have an estimate as to when the site will be back up and running?
Unknown said…
This makes me happy! Just applied to the fb group. Need me some weapons! :)
brstahl said…
Just curious because it's been more than a year. Is the site down for good, or has real life intervened?